There is access to potable water, flush toilets, and showers (additional fee) within the park. Shower code is only available to campers via the Park Host.
- A three-night minimum is required for the Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekends.
- Maximum of 6 (six) people per site.
- Maximum of 1 (one) RV/mobile camping unit or 1 (one) tent per site.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please respect others.
- Campfires are not permitted, and charcoal and propane camp stoves are only allowed in designated camping sites.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. - campers must vacate their site by 11:00 a.m. of the expiration date listed on the permit.
- Check-in time is 1:00 p.m.
- Tents are not permitted on RV sites.
- Maximum consecutive stay during the peak season (Memorial Day through Labor Day) is 14 nights, with a minimum of 7 nights between stays. Maximum 3 weeks total during the peak season (up to 21 days).
- No refunds for no-shows. No refunds for early departure.
Campers should check in with the Park/Camp Host to receive their Camping Permit, which must be placed on the designated site marker post, located at each campsite.
Each site includes parking for 1 (one) vehicle. Parking permits are obtained from the Park/Camp Host, and should be placed in a visible location on the dashboard. Additional parking permits may be purchased from the Park/Camp Host for $5 each per night.
There is no parking on-site for tent camping by the river (sites 9-17). Tent campers must park in the parking lot.