Saturday, June 12, 2021
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
199 2nd Ave. Lyons, CO 80540
Join us for a day of locally sourced art and gifts along the river! On Saturday, June 12, 2021, local artisans will sell quality crafts, jewelry, photography, pottery, glass, and textile arts, along the beautiful South St. Vrain Creek in Bohn Park. This event will also run in conjunction with a Mini Farmer's Market, and will feature live entertainment. Social distancing and COVID-19 public health regulations must be adhered to at all times.
We encourage patrons to bring cash, as WiFi and electricity will not be available to vendors. An ATM is located at the Bank of the West, 303 Main St.
While perusing local treasures, shoppers can enjoy lovely music by Lyons artist, Dechen Hawk! Dechen will be performing at the Artisan Market from 12 to 3 p.m.
“Like Stevie Wonder and Jeff Buckley thrown in a blender,” Dechen writes, records, and performs Indie Soul music. His work creates community by bringing people together from all walks of life to do something they all have in common and enjoy. He wants to change people’s hearts, minds and actions, and commits to expanding in love, abundance, and success every day in such a way that others are inspired to do the same.
Learn more about Dechen Hawk at dechenhawk.com.
If you are interested in signing up as a vendors at the Artisan Market or Mini Farmer's Market, click the following links to be directed to the respective sign-up form.
- There is a $40 registration fee for both markets' vendors.
- Each booth space is 10 ft. by 10 ft.
- Vendors may not reserve more than one space.
- Spaces are assigned by staff. The completed vendor layout will be distributed two weeks prior to the event.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs, and furnishings.
- Electricity and WiFi will not be provided. We recommend bringing change for cash purchases.
- Shade is not guaranteed. Shade tents are allowed and encouraged (up to 10'x10'). Please note staking of any kind is not permitted; please plan to use water weights or sand bags for shade tents.
- There is not a rain-out reschedule date, so please be prepared for different weather conditions! If the weather conditions are unsafe and/or unreasonable, a cancellation decision will be made by event coordinators, and vendors will be notified accordingly.
- Spaces are limited, so sign up soon!
Artisan Market Registration >>
Mini Farmer's Market Registration >>
Vendors are responsible for obtaining a Special Event License from the State, as well as filing special event sales tax return, following the event.
Special Event License Application (DR 0589)
Special Event Sales Tax Return Form (DR 0098) (after the event)